if you are considering yellow nest for your next project, the following information is necessary for us to proceed. as a minimum we require
- A written brief outlining your requirements. Try to identify the difference between Must Have | Desirable | Wish.
- Copy of Title and Plan of Subdivision.
- Land Survey, which may comprise of;
- Feature Survey – identifying all features of your site and within close proximity.
- Levels – to Australian Height Datum (AHD) if levels of your site are to be compared outside of site, or to and arbitrary datum (RL) for site specific levels.
- Re-Establishment Survey – confirming the exact boundary locations of your site, essential when building on or near the boundary.
- Property Information Request (from local council)
- Stormwater Discharge Point (Legal point of discharge).
- Building & Property History (Copy of records of recent works from council archive)
- Building Permit History.
- Current Building Notices / Records.
- Designated Areas: Flooding; Bushfire; Termites; Sewered.
- Dial-Before-You-Dig; will provide full details and location of all services that pertain to the site.
Alternatively, we can offer this service to you upon engagement.